perjantai 25. helmikuuta 2011

Todellisia rakkaustarinoita

"When my gram was 85, she got breast cancer.
She fought so hard and beat it because she was worried that my grandfather did not know how to use the dishwasher.

She is still alive today at 92."

"My grandpa is 85 years old. Today, I just found out that ever since his wife, his true love, had died, he put roses on her grave every Sunday. The drive is 2 hours away from where he lives.
She was 29 when she died."



"My boyfriend died about a year ago. I was in the hospital for kidney problems and he was driving to visit me on a rainy day. The police said his car flipped over due to the rain.
He died an hour later in the same hospital I stayed at.

Before he died, he told the doctors to give me his kidney.
"


"In 6th grade, I broke up with my first boyfriend. He became my best friend.
Six years later at our high school graduation, he makes his valedictorian speech.
The last thing he says? "Maddy, I never stopped loving you. Its been six years... Can we try again?"
We just celebrated our 50th anniversary together.
"


"My best friend's grandma had been fighting Alzheimer's for about 10 years, and she barely remembered her husband of 64 years. Last night, she miraculously found her husband's hospital room (he was dying of cancer) and climbed into his bed.

They died together that night.
"


Kuvat: We love it
Tarinat: Love gives me hope

5 kommenttia:

Heikku kirjoitti...

kylmiä väristyksiä..

Hipsu kirjoitti...

♥

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Voi ei mää aina pillitän näille...! <3

Marjis kirjoitti...

Uuu... sanattomaksi vetää..

Emmy kirjoitti...

ihana blogi! ja nää tekstit oli mielettömiä,ihan kylmiä väreitä tuli :) <3